Dear Trusted Delegates & Stakeholders,
Hope you are doing well while waiting for the relaunching of DDK Main-Net on the Multiplenodes. Here are some official updates that we want to share with you regarding the current status. We hope that patience from entire Stakeholders as we are working very hard to conclude entire of our planning for Multiplenodes to enable below features by 28th December 2018:
- 4th voting using 11 Servers of Multiplenodes platform
- Staking Rewards Distribution in Multiplenodes
- Chain Referral Distribution in Multiplenodes
- Installing 8 Delegates by registering according to below Name:
- DDK_Indonesia b. DDK_Brunei
- DDK_Thailand e. TDA_ALL_CREV f. FEGTEAM
In fact, there will be other remaining features such as below details that will be still in the same function when we enter into Multiplenodes platform:
- Unstake features after 24th Vote done
- Referral Rewards – Airdrops
- New registration
- Other features that have in Masternodes should be having into Multiplenodes
Moreover, please be reminded that for this Multiplenodes implementation lead by Ukraine DDK Developer team that we meet during Trusted Delegates Symposium who have more than 20 years experiences developing Blockchain projects and platform. Thus, as per current please aware that we are following Ukraine time and planning to relaunch this Main-Net according to Ukraine time as they are working more than 12 hours per day in order to make sure this planning succeed. Thus we must giving them ample time and space according to Ukraine working hours, therefore the estimation time to relaunch Main-Net MUST according to Ukraine time by 28th December 2018 end of the day.
In addition for the current Status we have achieved below development thus far:
- ETPS Masternodes to Multiplenodes
- Fixed Blockchain Blocks (between 10,000 blocks to 40,000 blocks) challenges to make it decentralized from
- Synchronizing Masternodes TDAlliance1 to TDAlliance3 into Multiplenodes upgraded server
- Synchronizing Multiplenodes of 8 servers
However, we would like to inform to entire Stakeholders that during the relaunching of the Main-Net with Multiplenodes (28th December 2018), we are going to released only to limited quantity of users/stakeholders of the platform and we are focusing on ETPS Users in order to enable 4th voting and receives Staking Rewards as below:
- ETPS Users migrated to DDK Platform to enable 4th vote
- The rest of NEW registered Users
Therefore, there will be impact on the new registered users (NO.2) that still cannot proceed with 4th voting and other effects detected will update to you soonest possible when we received the feedbacks during this BETA Testing Period. Other than that, there will be Blockchain reloading for the rest of the users to be added into Multiplenodes to do transactions. According to the developer, this process will takes about maximum of 2 (two days). Kindly keep posted on the following date that we are going to implement the Blockchain reloading. It will be done after Main-Net relaunching because we would like to enable the Staking Rewards distributions for ETPS Users migrated to DDK Platform (NO.1) first.
Trusted Delegates (TDs) will educate entire Stakeholders on this planning and process to ensure it will be a smooth progress of Main-Net Blockchain in Multiplenodes and to meet the expectations from entire Stakeholders. Kindly refer with TDs as your channel of communication apart from the official channel that we posted in DDK Blog and DDkoin_Official Facebook page.
Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
Happy Holiday to ALL! Project CEO