Assalamualaikum & Greetings to ALL,
Dear Stakeholders of DDK,
Greetings to all and thank you for your continued support and patience in anticipation of your 4th vote on the DDK platform.
Kindly refer to the official statement by Mr Skrypka Ivan, CEO of SK-CONSULTING LLC dated January 16, 2019 can be referred to via the following link:
For the latest information, please be sure to read the official announcement issued by the DDK management through the following channels:
- DDK BLOG: http://188.8.131.52/
We append below the pertinent facts and information of the development throughout the migration process of the DDK platform;
- During the last DDK Symposium event, the Lead Team Developer has issued a statement that the migration process from “Masternode” to ‘Multiplenode’ will take 3 weeks from the date of DDK Symposium Council at PSB Academy, Singapore which was held on 24/11/2018.
- The ‘Multiplenode’ platform was successfully launched on the 29/12/2018. However, SK Consulting Team did not anticipate any technical issues in that they must perform ‘Major Optimization’ in order to stabilize the DDK platform.
- On 09/01/2019, SK Consulting Team re-launched the DDK platform. Neither DDK Management nor the Developers’ Team had ever closed (DISABLED) the Main-Net but only converted to a few Sub-Domains Links which were provided to Trusted Delegates (TD). The goal was to make sure that every transaction was run gradually and in phases.
- The purpose of ‘Major Optimization’ is to ensure all data (from the ETPS platform) in the migration process have a smooth transaction. This is the best to ensure the users (Stakeholders) can perform the transaction perfectly.
- Upon completion of the ‘soft fork’, there are 2 types of network i.e. ‘REPRODUCTION’ (Testnet) and ‘PRODUCTION’ (Mainnet) in DDK Multiple-Node Platform.
- To check the validity of this transaction, please refer to the link: – https://multinodexplorer.ddkoin.com/#/transactions
- To check the stability of the created block, please refer to the link: https://multinodexplorer.ddkoin.com/#/block
- On 19/01/2019, Main- Net was re-launched upon feedback by Trusted Delegates Beta Testers, whereas the Main-Net platform needed to be restored to ensure stability before being fully launched to all communities.
- On 23/01/2019 SK Consulting Team re-launched the Main- Net DDK Platform with added server’s capacity to enable transactions to run on a larger scale.
Please refer to the attachment below issued by SK Consulting Party:
Schedule of Main- Net launch:
Firstlaunch on SK-Consulting servers and Digital ocean
Change group of servers (change capacity)
Add DNS (https ) in mainnet
Update mainnet links
Update with last changes
Launch on newDigital ocean servers
Update with last changes
Based on the above information, DDK management has found that SK-Consulting has to ensure that optimum performance for every system improvements.
We were also made to understand that the actions taken by the SK-Consulting are to ensure that the “BLOCK” created is stable and will not have any problem in the future. This is imperative for DDK platform for benefit of the whole community.
Please refer to the following example whereby a BLOCK created has is found to have ‘bugs’ that could be resolved at the ‘BACK END’. If this technical problem is not resolved promptly, this will result in future ‘BLOCK’ created to stop running.